Friday, March 13, 2009

WELCOME!

Hello and welcome to my new blog! My name is Joshua and I currently live in Memphis, TN. I've decided to leave the world of Facebook and Myspace to pursue a more individual look into my life and interests. The creation of this blog comes at a very busy time in my life and will hopefully do a good job of chronicling all the happenings along the way. Currently I'm in my last semester of classes towards aMasters of Arts in Teaching degree at Memphis College of Art. My friend Mindy and I have decided to train towards running the Chicago Rock-n-Roll Marathon on August 2nd. I will also be beginning a new workout program by the name P90X (which I'm sure all you late night infomercial people will recognize) on March 16th to further my New Years Resolution to become fit and healthy in 2009. My love for Photography and Graphic Design has really began to expand in recent months as well, so I hope to share my images and designs for your viewing and to help get feedback on my work.

I really hope to achieve an open-minded and creative forum to share all the things in life that keep me going and make life exciting... JUST KEEP SWIMMING!

2 comments:

  1. Randomly found your blog...good luck with the marathon! I was hoping to train for a 1/2, but had to give up. I can walk a lot...but running was too much. I respect anyone that can do it though! :)

    ReplyDelete